Conference ION GNSS+ 2022
The Chair contributed the following publications to this year’s conference ION GNSS+ 2022, which took place from September 19 - 23 in Denver, USA:
- M. Brachvogel, M. Niestroj, M. Meurer - "Wideband Calibration Including Baseband Delays for an Array of Spatially Distributed Subarrays"
- M. Niestroj, M. Brachvogel, M. Meurer - "Crowd-Based Localization of Sources of Interferences using Android Smartphones"
- T. Bamberg, M. Meurer, A. Konovaltsev - "Combining High Precision and Interference Resilient Positioning Using Spatial Filtering for Real-World Jamming Scenarios"
- C. Siebert, A. Konovaltsev, M. Meurer - "Multipath Rejection Using Multi-Correlator Based GNSS Receiver in Vector Tracking Loops"
- G. Zampieri, G. McGraw, O. Osechas, B. Weaver, M. Meurer, S. Kalyanaraman - "LDACS Navigation System Design Considerations"