Conference ION GNSS+ 2018
01/10/2018Copyright: © DLR
The Chair contributed the following publications to this year’s conference ION GNSS+ 2018, which took place from September 24 to September 28 in Miami, USA:
- M. Brachvogel, M. Niestroj, S. Zorn, M. Meurer, S.N. Hasnain, R. Stephan, M. Hein - "Performance of GNSS Beamforming Algorithms using Distributed Sub-arrays in Automotive Applications"
- M. Niestroj, M. Brachvogel, S. Zorn, M. Meurer - "Estimation of Antenna Array Manifolds Based on Sparse Measurements"
- S. Zorn, B. Saadi, M. Niestroj, M. Brachvogel, M. Meurer - "Accurate Position and Attitude Determination in a Multipath Environment Using an Uncalibrated Multi-Antenna-System"
- T. Bamberg, M. Appel, M. Meurer - "Which GNSS Tracking Loop Configuration is Most Robust Against Spoofing?"
- M.S. Circiu, S. Caizzone, M. Felux, C. Enneking, M. Meurer - "Improved Airborne Multipath Modelling"
- S. Caizzone, M.S. Circiu, W. Elmarissi, C. Enneking, M. Felux, K. Yinusa - "Multipath Rejection Capability Analysis of GNSS Antennas"
- E. Pérez Marcos, A. Konovaltsev, S. Caizzone, M. Cuntz, K. Yinusa, W. Elmarissi, M. Meurer - "Interference and Spoofing Detection for GNSS Maritime Applications using Direction of Arrival and Conformal Antenna Array"
- S. Perea, M. Meurer, B. Pervan - "Impact of Sample Correlation on SISRE Overbound for ARAIM"
- M. Rippl, S. Schlüter, S. Perea, C. Günther - "Global Integrity Combining ARAIM and SBAS - Method and Operational Benefit"
All publications are available on the webpage of the conference.